Thursday, February 10, 2011

then there was ......REST

I have been inside the house for 5 days now doing the same thing every day. I wake up, watch Grey's Anatomy marathon, watch TV programs, eat, read, google and sleep. This started Monday and I was surprised that it was already Thursday. I did not realize the days that had gone by. I started to worry when I noticed it because I have never been rested this long in ages and it began to worry me a li'l bit. I talked to God about this li'l worry and here's his answer.

View REST as a gift from GOD, to process your thoughts and rejuvenate your souls.

This is an answered prayer. I did request for rest. I have worries about my health conditions lately and I guess God did provide me some days to enjoy Him and his gift of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment