Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Making new little friends

Did anyone tell you not to talk to strangers??? I guess when we were kids...these were the advice of our parents. Funny just this week in two instances, kids approached me. I had fun knowing them.


Kids I met outside the church. They are siblings and cousins.

Alex and Mike Linux. They are "suman" vendors. Originally from Real, Quezon and they are in Tanay, Rizal on vacation, helping out their grandparents by selling suman at a nearby resort, Pranjetto Hills.


Kept saying "thank you" to me as I bought them some snacks for keeping me company while I was exploring the place. They were nice kids. Approached me just to have a conversation while waiting for the people inside the resort to finish their seminar. They were humble kids not asking for money, not telling fake sad stories...


No comments:

Post a Comment